Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Bath and Body works

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Ladies,

    I am sorry I have not posted much in the last week. My sweet husband is on vacation for the next two weeks. So we have been enjoying Christmas vacation as a family.We are having a wonderful time togther.

    I am sure all y'all AG experts know this but I am still gonna share.

    My daughter purchase a AG product yesterday at Bath and Body works and got a free calender withher purchase. Inside of the calender are some GREAT coupons for further AG products at the shop.

    Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had just thought that you must be busy with real life, as opposed to being chained to the computer as I have been.

    Thanks for the heads up about the BBW products. . . .

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mikesa3's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a good deal. I bought AG $6 change purse last week (thanks to a poster from another board who had told me about the free offer )and got the calendar. DD will be so surprised.:-)
    Nancy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •